The General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) will have a very big impact on the way marketers store, manage or process the personal data of EU citizens. Any GDPR Questions you may have about your DAP-Powered Membership Site are likely all addressed in this Episode of DAPCast! Be sure to listen to this episode to learn how to make your Membership Site GDPR-Compliant in a few simple and easy steps!
Here are the 10 Key Items that I've shared in this episode of DAPCast:
1. What are the different options available in DAP to help you get GDPR-complaint.
2. How to deal with existing members that dont have a GDPR status.
3. How you can capture GDPR compliance date.
4. How you get GDPR members to update their status in the members area.
5. How you can automatically capture GDPR status at the time of member login.
6. How you can create a GDPR terms page using a shortcode.
7. How you can update your frontend pages to be GDPR compliant.
9. How you can export a csv list of GDPR status and compliance details of your members.
10. How you can test GDPR options on your frontend pages if you're not from a GDPR country.
Be sure to take a listen!
Sign up below for a behind-the-scenes look at all the updates we've made to SPC for GDPR, and how you can update your checkout pages to be GDPR ready!
Be sure to listen to the show for the rest, using the player above.
Already a Member?
Login below to access the videos.
Membership Plugin: DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP)
Shopping Cart Platform: SmartPayCart.com (SPC)
Facebook Group: DAPCast.com/group
DAP + SPC: Click here to grab a copy of DAP + SPC
Click HERE to Subscribe to DAPCast on iTunes
Click HERE to Subscribe to DAPCast on Android
Don't miss any episodes!
Look for dapcast (one word) in your Favorite Podcast App and subscribe. This way you'll be notified whenever a new episode goes live!
Is DAPCast helping you? Do you find the content actionable and valuable?
If yes, please help spread the word about DAPCast so more people can benefit from it :).
Share it with your friends & followers!